The two large handles on this Dignity by Wade Cup give the user a more secure and comfortable grip that can help them maintain their independence while drinking as well as reducing the risk of accidents. The handles have a lip towards the bottom which gives additional control for those with limited mobility or strength in the hands. The Dignity by Wade Two Handled Cup is specifically designed to be used by dementia and Alzheimer's sufferers and is made from vitrified Earthenware. It forms part of a range that has been developed with the aid of healthcare professionals and Stirling University.
- Available in a choice of three strong colours
- Reduces risk of accidents and gives greater control
- Large handles for ease of use
- Helps to encourage independent drinking
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Cup size: 15.2m x 8.9cm ( 6" x 3½")